7 Best Restaurants in Osaka
Osaka, as the capital of Japanese cuisine, the most famous food must be Okonomiyaki and Takoyaki. Where to eat in Osaka? If you are a person who is looking for delicious food in Osaka, it is recommended to go to Kuromon Market, Shinsaibashi-suji Shopping Street and other places to make the stomach satisfied! There are 7 best recommended restaurants for you.
1、Restaurant in Osaka - Kanidoraku Honten
- Location: 1-1-3, Dotonbori, Chuo-ku, Osaka
- Tel:+ 81-06-6211-0417
- Recommended reason: Most famous crab restaurant in Osaka
- Price recommended: 5000 JPY per person
- How to get there: Take the subway Midosuji Line, get off at Namba Station.
The restaurant is located next to the lively Dotonbori Bridge. The oversized crab model stands out at the door of the store. It is almost a landmark in Osaka. This is the main store of restaurant Kanidoraku with the most authentic taste. Kanidoraku Honten is famous for its king crab dishes. The crabs are all airlifted from Hokkaido. The crab sashimi here is very sweet, and the crab tempura is also very special. The waiters are dressed in kimonos and are very kind. There are a lot of seats in the store, more than 300 seats. The space of each seat is very large. There is a window position, you can enjoy the view of Dotonbori.
2、Restaurant in Osaka - KIZI
- Location: Umeda Sky Building
- Tel: +81-06-6440-5970
- Recommended reason: Famous restaurant for Okonomiyaki
- How to get there: Take a subway and get off at Osaka (Umeda) Station
When it comes to Osaka cuisine, of course you can't miss the Okonomiyaki. Okonomiyaki is also called Japanese pizza. If you are visiting Umeda Sky Building in Osaka, you must go to Osaka's famous restaurant KIZI to taste the delicious Okonomiyaki. KIZI is located at the corner of Takimikoji, the underground restaurant street of Umeda Sky Building. It is a famous restaurant for Okonomiyaki among the people of Osaka.
3、Restaurant in Osaka - Ichiran
- Location: 7-18 1F, Azuma-cho, Chuo-ku, Osaka,
- Tel: +81-6-6212-1805
- Recommended reason: Best restaurant for ramen
- How to get there: Take the subway, get off at the exit 14 of Namba Station and walk for 4 minutes.
Ichiran is originated in Kyushu and is a kind of Hakata Ramen. It is also a representative of the local porpoise white soup ramen. It has a ramen culture of “one person can also eat ramen” and “concentrate to eat noodles”. The different compartment design, others can not see how you eat noodles. The chef is making ramen at the other side of the curtain. You may feel a little lonely when you eat, but the privacy is excellent! The taste of the noodles is optional. You can also add kelp, and noodles. The soup is very good. After eating ramen, you must drink the soup and there will be surprises at the bottom of the bowl.
4、Restaurant in Osaka - Ganso kushikatsu daruma
- Location: 1-6-4, Dotonbori, Chuo-ku, Osaka
- Tel: 06-6213-8101(+81-6-6213-8101)
- Recommended reason: Famous restaurant for Yakitori
It is a famous restaurant for Yakitori in Osaka. If you like Yakitori, you can’t miss this restaurant. The fried noodles are not thick, but they are very thin, but they can be kept crisp. The meat inside can still maintain the fresh taste. The special sauce of the restaurant will never be felt heavy taste and greasy. But in order to pay attention to hygiene, it is strictly forbidden to put the Yakitori into the sauce for the second time.
5、Restaurant in Osaka - Yoshino Sushi
- Location: 3-4-14, Awaji-cho, Chuo-ku, Osaka
- Tel: +81-06-6231-7181
- Recommended reason: Famous restaurant for senior sushi
Yoshino sushi is made by a pressing mold. The sushi is neatly placed in a variety of colors. The ingredients such as high-quality seafood are placed on top of rice. It tastes good and represents the high-quality sushi of Japan. Yoshino Sushi has been in business for more than 120 years and is known for its exquisite box sushi. It has attracted many tourists to experience the traditional style of the Edo.
6、Restaurant in Osaka - Dotombori Food Street
- Location: 1 Chome-7-22 Dotonbori, Chuo-ku, Osaka
- Recommended reason: Representative place of Osaka cuisine
- How to get there: a. Take the subway Midosuji Line, get off at Exit 14 of Namba Station and walk for 3 minutes. /b. Take the subway Sennichimae Line, get off at Exit 14 of Namba Station and walk for 3 minutes.
Dotonbori Food Street is located near Shinsaibashi in Osaka of Japan. It is the representative venue for Osaka cuisine. The dishes of various foods attract people from all over the world to come here. The most famous big crab signboard is the symbol of Dotonbori Food Street, especially when the night is coming, the flashing neon lights are more attractive.
Dotonbori Food Street has a mountain of seafood from all over Japan. No matter what you want to eat, it gives you the most delicious meal. Next to Dotonbori Food Street is the Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shopping Street. There are many restaurants where you can eat delicious food. Walking a little further to Nihonbashi Bridge, there is a famous Osaka Electric Street with various electronic products. If you walk down the subway station, there is an underground shopping street running through Osaka. All in all, the area around Dotonbori Food Street is the most prosperous business district in Osaka. When you come to Osaka, Dotonbori Food Street is definitely not to be missed.
7、Restaurant in Osaka - Kuromon Market
- Location: 2-4-1 Nipponbashi, Chuo Ward, Osaka
- Tel:+ 81-06-6631-0007
- Recommended reason: Known as Osaka kitchen
- How to get there: Take the subway Sennichimae Line, get off at Exit 10 of Nihonbashi Station.
Kuromon Market also called by the locals as "the kitchen of Osaka", meaning that anything related to eating can be found here. In this nearly 600 meters long market, there are a total of 170 stores, mainly selling fresh and high-quality meat, eggs and vegetables, fruits and seafood. In addition, the market also sells some condiments and cooking ingredients from around the world that can’t be bought in some other places. Although more than half of the sales are for professional chefs, the Kuromon Market also meets the needs of the general public. It is a good place to taste the local food.