Jordan Travel & Entry Restrictions in 2022 (Updated on April 27, 2022)
Jordan, short for the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, is an ancient civilization with a long history, located on the western edge of Asia. In this country hidden in the desert, cultural monuments are everywhere, and the customs and customs are unique. Want to travel to such a mysterious and magical country? What is the inbound tourism policy to Jordan? This article gives you the answer.
What is the inbound tourism policy to Jordan?
Jordan has officially become the 7th country in the world to officially lift all entry requirements for travelers. As of March 1, 2022, all testing and proof of vaccination requirements for international travelers have been lifted.
Entry requirements of Jordan
While Jordan's international borders have not been completely closed over the past two years, Jordan has also imposed some entry requirements for travelers. For most of 2020 and 2021, travelers to Jordan will be required to undergo a pre-flight PCR test, a PCR test upon arrival, followed by a 7-day quarantine and a third PCR test on day 7. Now, as of March 1, 2022, all of these entry requirements for Jordan have been officially lifted, and Jordan can enter without any proof of vaccine, proof of recovery, or PCR test except for passports and visas.
The only requirement for entry is that travelers must complete an online health form prior to departure in order to obtain a QR code upon boarding. The form is very simple to fill out and, oddly, doesn't ask any coronavirus-related questions, making it more of a data entry form.
Documents required to apply for a Jordan visa
- 1. The original passport for personal reasons with a validity period of more than 6 months. Applicants who have renewed passports need to provide the old passport. If the old passport is lost, the public security bureau must issue a certificate of loss.
- 2. Copy of ID card.
- 3. It is necessary to provide materials such as an invitation letter from a travel agency or other guarantor indicating the purpose and duration of the visit.
- 4. A visa application form.
- 5. 2 2-inch color blue background photos.
- 1. To apply for a 14-day visa on arrival, you need to be a group or individual tour organized by a tourism agency or travel agency in Jordan, or take a Royal Jordanian flight. You can apply for a visa on arrival at King Airport (AMM) and Queen Airport (AQJ). There are uncertain factors in the actual operation of applying for a visa on arrival, so it is recommended to apply for a visa in advance.
- 2. If you want to go to Jordan, you can apply for a visa on arrival, but it should be noted that if you do not have a visa in the country, you will not be allowed to board the plane, so tourists must have visas from other countries in the country. If you can go out of the customs smoothly, you can sign on arrival in Jordan.
- 3. Jordanian visas have special regulations for single women. Jordan is an Arab country and believes in Islam, so there are special regulations for women. Jordanian visas are only issued to women accompanied by male family members or Chinese women who participate in travel agencies.
If you want to plan a trip to Jordan, feel free to contact us for a free consultation or get our latest information. You can also submit your request directly to create your own Jordan tour.