Best Time to Travel to Jordan
Jordan means one who crosses the river or means roaring. It is known as "a museum in the desert" and "a country that exports intelligence". Why travel to Jordan? When is the best time to travel to Jordan? The best time to travel to Jordan is from October to May of the following year.
Why travel to Jordan
- 1. Jordan, located in the Middle East, is like an oasis or a paradise in the desert compared to the surrounding countries. So it's a safer tourist environment, and with a long history, Jordan always looks so alluring.
- 2. Although it is not as rich in oil resources as other Middle Eastern countries, the local people here are also very rich. After all, tourism is one of their industries, and the tourism development degree is quite high, so the supporting facilities are better than many Middle Eastern countries. So you don't have to worry about traveling here.
- 3. Although Jordan is a small country, more than 80% of the country is covered by deserts, from which you can see many peculiar landforms, such as Wadi Rum, the scene of the Martian rescue.
- 4. It was also the territory of ancient Rome in the past. Until now, there are still many well-preserved ancient monuments, Roman columns, ancient Roman theaters, ancient cities of thousands of years, etc., which will allow you to experience a unique cultural style.
- 5. Jordan, known as the country of roses, although it does not have a high sense of existence, is the only Middle Eastern country in the "Top Ten Best Travel Countries in 2019" by the traveler's Bible "Lonely Planet".
Jordan is located in western Asia, northwest of the Arabian Peninsula, adjacent to Palestine and Israel in the west, bordering Syria in the north, Iraq in the northeast, and Saudi Arabia in the southeast and south. Jordan has 3 distinct seasons. The first one is summer (June-September), the climate is hot and dry, the temperature is as high as 38 degrees Celsius, but due to the dryness, the heat can be tolerated. Winter (December-February) is cold and rainy, with occasional snowfall in the mountains. Last spring and autumn (March-May and October-November), the temperature is moderate and the climate is mild.
The capital Amman and the western mountains have a subtropical Mediterranean climate with a mild climate. The average temperature is 7-14℃ in January and 26-35℃ in July. The rainy season is from November to April of the following year, and there is heavy snow in January and February in individual years; the dry season is from May to October each year.
Best time to travel to Jordan
Jordan has a subtropical Mediterranean climate. Most of the area is covered by deserts and there are few rivers, but the climate is mild. Basically, it is suitable for tourism throughout the year, just pay attention to the temperature difference. Between October and May of the following year, it is the season with more rainfall and the peak tourist season, and the months from June to September are relatively dry. The temperature difference between day and night is large, so bring a coat in winter and a light jacket in summer. The rainy season in Jordan is from October to May of the following year. The rainy season in Jordan is only relatively dry season with more precipitation. The climate is mild and humid, which is very pleasant. It is the best season for tourism in Jordan.