The Latest Turkey Entry Policy in 2022
Turkey straddles the Eurasian continent, and uses Asian prices to play with European style, and the cost performance is super high! The magical landforms and the invincible seascape coexist here, and the scenery is omnipotent! There is a magical alien world here. Cappadocia calls Turkey "the most moon-like place on earth". The great force of nature has forged a unique and magical landform in the world. Turkey has also been selected as one of the ten most beautiful places on earth by the National Geographic magazine of the United States. What is the latest Turkey inbound tourism policy in 2022？This article will give you the answer.
The latest Turkey entry policy in 2022
Turkey updated entry requirements on March 3, 2022: All passengers over the age of 6 must complete the "Passenger Entry Form" for entry into Turkey within 72 hours before departure, and children under 6 years old are exempt.
Passengers over the age of 12 must have documents showing a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Turkey. Can be:
- PCR tests performed within the last 72 hours
- Rapid antigen test within the past 48 hours
Fully vaccinated and recovered patients are exempt from quarantine if they can provide any of the following documents:
- Vaccination certificate showing last dose of vaccine was completed at least 14 days before arrival
- Medical certificate showing recovery within the past 6 months.
- Passengers will be able to continue their journey after taking a sample for PCR testing upon arrival. However, if they test positive, they will be treated in isolation for 10 days in accordance with the Ministry of Health's COVID-19 guidelines. Tourists who test positive for coronavirus will be treated at a medical facility identified by the Turkish authorities or a private medical facility of the traveler's choice.
Rules for entering Turkey from high-risk countries
- Passengers who have been to designated high-risk countries in the past 14 days must submit a negative PCR test within 72 hours of arrival. If not vaccinated, they must quarantine in designated hotels for up to 10 days at their own expense. Children under 12 are exempt.
If you want to plan a trip to Turkey, feel free to contact us for a free consultation or get our latest information. You can also submit your request directly to create your own Turkey tour.